Saturday, November 12, 2011

Visit From the Blacksher's


Trent finally got to meet his friend Mila Blacksher who was born just 7 days before him. She arrived on October 3, 2011 at 7:48 am weighing in at 7 pounds 1 ounce, 20.5 inches. Trent arrived on October 10, 2011 at 5:50 pm weighing in at 7 pounds 10 ounces, 19 inches long.

Mila is the baby of one of my oldest, dearest, bestest friends in the whole wide world, Anthony. We have been friends since we were in elementary school and have kept in touch all of these years and it amazes me how our lives continue to mirror each others. We had our babies a week apart. What a blessing it was to be pregnant the same time as Francine, his wife. She has become a close friend as well. I LOVE HER!

Taelyn trying to love on Mila too

They look like they could be twins!

Nursing together

They were already having a dinner date :)

Taelyn in Mila's car seat

Fran and I showing off each other's babies.



I couldn't wait to get these two littles together. They are going to be great friends just like me and her daddy were. What a sweet little girl she is. I can't wait to see how these two will grow in friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...