Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jenny and Jasmin Visit!

My friend Jenny and her daughter, Jasmin came over for a play date with Taelyn and to meet Trent. They brought them the cutest gifts. Jenny gave Trent the cutest little knitted football beenie and a pink and green bow for Taelyn;s hair. Does she know me or what? Such perfect gifts for my little ones. Jasmin and Taelyn played so well together. Here are a few pictures from their visit:

Jenny and Trent

Showing off his cute new beenie

Sleeping boy

Taelyn giving her brother kisses (as usual)

Taelyn sharing her couch

They played with her toys

And they played in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...