Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nesting

I am totally ready for my little Taelyn to be here!!! My house is CLEAN, the laundry is done, and all of her things are in place and ready and waiting for her. I am calm and prepared.... as prepared as I can be. Todd has hung up all of our maternity pictures. I must say I hated all of the pictures when I 1st saw them, but now they are touched up and framed, I am soooo Glad Todd ordered them and forced me to get them. They really look great in the house!

I am just so anxious and excited I can hardly stand it! I really should be going to sleep, but I feel like a kid going to Disneyland in the morning. I am going to force myself to bed since I don't really know when the next time I will be able to sleep. I just feel like everything I have been through and all the struggles and pain have all led up to this moment. We are finally going to meet our little girl. God has truly blessed us and on our anniversary of all days.... coincidence? I think not! I purposely chose March 15th as our wedding date because it is right in between mine and Todd's birthday, now this specific date is going to be our baby's birthday. It is just amazing to me how this worked out. I am overwhelmed and over joyed. I can't wait to meet my little girl. Taelyn Mylanah DiMillo Daddy and I will be the best parents we know how to be and we promise to love and take care of you to our best ability. We love you! See you tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...