Friday, March 19, 2010

Last Night as DINKS....

On our last night of being "DINK'S" Double Income, No Kids, Todd and I went to dinner at Las Brasas, walked around Market Night and then went to Dairy Queen. We really took the time to enjoy each others company and we talked and laughed and just loved on one another. It was really special for me. I looked into his eyes more last night than I have in months and just really appreciated him. I took the time to really remember why I love him so much. He is such an amazing man, in just so many ways. He makes me better and I could never really find the words to use to explain how much I care about him. I mean the fact he puts up with me and my eccentric ways speaks monuments about his patients and his character. It was just really nice to walk around holding hands and just being in love.

When we returned home, we started a home art project. I bought a belly casting kit. We went to work at making a cast. It was pretty fun... Tyson and Tony were looking at us like we were crazy. It was messy, but so worth it. The ending product was super cute, now all we have to do is paint and decorate it. This was the perfect ending of one chapter in life and we are totally ready and excited for the next chapter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...