Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tony Maroni

Last night My Tony Maroni Boy had a scary seizure. He has been battling with a horrible ear infection since April of 09.... That is a super LONG time to have an ear infection. We have taken him to the Vet 3 times in the course of nearly a year. We have gotten 3 different diagnosis' and have gotten different meds every time. I have been extremely frustrated with the Vets and every time my boy would shake his head to get some sort of relief I would get more angry. Not at him, but at Tyson for licking the medicine from his ears, the incompetent Doctors he has seen, Todd and myself for not being able to keep up with the different medicine he was given.

Last night was a huge wake up call, I was so scared and emotional. He shook himself into a seizure. He was bleeding from the nose and was crying, but not moving. We took him to a different Vet today and $340 later, we have 4 different medicines and a very grumpy Tony. I pray that this time it works because I can't be without my Tony Maroni, neither can my poor Tyson.
My favorite picture of Tyson and Tony in Arizona.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of the boys. So sorry to hear about him being so sick. I know they are like your kids and it is really hard when they can't tell you what it wrong with them. Seizures are especially scary. I hope he is acting fine now & they are doing okay at this point!! LY

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...