Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

This morning when I woke up, Todd asked if I wanted to go on a "Field Trip." So I looked at him and said "DUH!!!! Of course I wanna go on a field trip!!!! Where are we going?" So he decided that we would spend the day with Russell and Gigi and the kids. It was really fun and relaxing. It was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining and we were with our loving family and it was just perfect. Being around the kids makes me so happy, they say the funniest and sweetest things. Maya and Leah are always touching and kissing my stomach and telling me how much they love their baby cousin. We all sat outside (I was laying down) just enjoying each other and talking. It was really very nice. I couldn't have asked for a better outing! The kids played softball and rode their bikes. I didn't get any pictures of this because I left my camera inside, but I did get some pics of the kids playing on Uncle.... they really just use his as a jungle gym. It is cute. It was really nice for me to actually wear something nice instead of my usual sweat pants and t-shirt. When we left Russell and Gigi's house Todd and I had a wonderful dinner at Romano's and ended our beautiful day with Ohana's. PERFECT DAY!!!! I was so happy.








Oh, I broke our no gift rule and got Todd some golf shirts and I made him a card. It was really nice to see him happy, it has been a long time. It actually felt like before I was pregnant, it was very nice to feel normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...