Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Broken....

So I have been completely losing my mind lately. I have heard of women forgetting things when they are pregnant, but I think I am truly a special case. I don't remember ANYTHING!!! I can't even find my phone when it is right next to me. I feel like I need to have things done, so I tell Todd to do them and they have already been done. He says, "Honey, why do you keep repeating yourself?" All the while I'm thinking it the 1st time it is being said. When actually I have said it maybe 4 times!

I really don't know how much more I can take of this. I had a rough couple of days. I have so many things that are bothering me at the moment that I just didn't even want to go online or even talk to anyone. My eye sight is horrible and getting worse and worse by the day. That is why I am trying to limit my computer time. My back is in PAIN!!! I didn't know that I could be achy in most of the places I ache. My legs are hurting. I have woken up with charlie horses for the past 3 days. Todd hates it because I wake him up to massage it out. Then for the rest of the day my legs are so tight that I can't even move, and when I do get up to go to the bathroom, when I initially stand, I have to brace myself so I don't fall back down. I have NEVER in my life felt so useless. I feel like as my baby is growing and getting stronger, I am getting weaker. I feel like I am not myself. I am trying to stay strong and uplifted, but uggghhh.... I don't know how much more I can take. I'm coming very close to my breaking point.

3 comments:

  1. I got those charlie horses sometimes too... they hurt! I couldn't hardly walk the next day either!

    You are being so tough.... hang in there Teresa.... I know this is very hard for you. (hugs).

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...