Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures and Control....



33 weeks Pregnant, right after professional shots

Todd and I took pregnancy pictures on Sunday. I have to say, the pictures in itself turned out really great, and Todd was happy with the outcome, but I guess I have a certain self image of myself and the person I saw in the pictures just didn't look like me. I don't know why I am just so disappointed with the way I look, I KNOW I am pregnant, and it is supposed to be beautiful and I just don't see it. Todd asked me today how many people do I need to reinforce how beautiful I look? I told him just one.... ME!!!! I don't see it, so it really doesn't matter how many people say I look nice and that I am glowing (as much as I do appreciate to hear it, thanks all) I just don't see it, so I won't be satisfied. Maybe sometime after Taelyn is here I can look back and say I did look pretty pregnant, but now, I just see a fat girl, and that is NOT me. I ask myself do all pregnant women go through this and think this about themselves?

Anyway enough about that, I am ordering the pictures that Todd really likes because I honestly didn't like any.

So I have decided what day I want Taelyn to come. I am nearly 4 weeks past the "Goal" date of 30 weeks and I am just getting so big and tired and frustrated and I am COMPLETELY over my Island, I expected to be off of it by now. Taelyn is getting her eviction notice next week and she IS going to arrive on MARCH 10th. How did I come up with that date you ask? Well, it is simple.... I was born on December 10th, so I would love for her to come on the 10th, Todd was born on June 20th, so 3-10-2010 just fits us all, then it is 5 days before our 2 year anniversary, which just so happens to be right smack in the middle of mine and Todd's birthdays. Also the number 10 signifies completion, just how Taelyn is going to complete us. I just love that date and I am willing this date to be her due date. God has been granting my requests thus far, so I pray that this date will work for his time too ^_^

I know she is not even here yet and I am already trying to control when she comes into this world. I just can't help it and I say that God made me this way... that is my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

  1. Well.....I say God created us but he also knows we are all sinners who can occasionally get selfish & try to test God. My prayer is that God will grant us a healthy baby girl who is born in God's time..safely...and whatever day God designs to be her joyous birthday will be a blessing to us all. He is still in control Ü~

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...