Monday, May 11, 2015

We Are Still Alive

I'm back! I have taken a year and a half break from blogging. I've wanted to blog so many times, but I've held back because I wasn't sure just how much I should or shouldn't share. I had a huge ordeal with someone very close to me and it stemed from a blog post. I feel like enough time has passed and I am in a space where I am comfortable sharing my life again.

Life has been completely insane lately. We are in a really fun season of life. Todd and I are in our 7th year of marriage and our 11th year of our relationship total. Taelyn is 5 and Trent is 3. Boy is life interesting with these two.

Taelyn started Jr. Kindergarten and is completely thriving in school.


Todd and I vacationed in Maui without the kids in October. It was our very first time getting away without them. They were in great hands with Grampy and Grammy. I think this is something that is so necessary for all couples. We really had time to TALK and relax and actually enjoy each other and remember WHY we are married in this very busy, kid centered season of life.

 

 








I can't wait until Trent turns 4 so I have more options for activities. He really wants to play football. I don't know where he got that desire, but that doesn't start until 8. So until then, it will be karate, soccer, baseball and swimming.

So, this is our life in a nut shell, I'll try to blog on a regular basis. I have so much I want to talk about!

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...