Friday, April 9, 2010

Mom's 60th Birthday Luau

On April 3th we had a Luau for my mom's 60th birthday. I have to say I was a bit stressed out about how it would turn out. I didn't get very many RSVP's but there were a lot of people there. Everything turned out really great. There was a lot of pressure on me because I am the one who planned the whole thing and did pretty much everything. On Friday I was at my mom's house pretty much all day so that I could get the decorating done and some of the cooking. We had it catered, but we had to cook as well. So come Saturday, all I had to do was pick up the food and the cake. It is so difficult to get ready and get out the door with a new born. I was later than I planned but we got there and things were actually running smoothly.
Mom with all of her grand children

The Hawaiian Dancers were great. Everyone enjoyed them, the food and the cake were great.
I think Leah found her calling as a performer, she loved the spotlight!
From 16 to 60 and STILL Beautiful
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

My mom was happy at the end of the day and everything went according to plan, so I was happy and she was happy, so I have to day all in all it was a SUCCESS!!!

It got told towards the end of the night


Gigi was serving up all the wine


Taelyn and Me, she was so good, she slept most of the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...