Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Sunday

We spent our Easter at Russell and Gigi's house. Lets just say it was so not our typical Easter.... There was WAY too much DRAMA for my taste. The sad thing was, we saw it coming and there was nothing we could do about it. Lets just say that there is always that "one" family member that you just don't know how you are related and just don't want them to be apart of any family function, they were there and the rose to the occasion, sadly. Through the drama, we were able to have a good time for the kids and I remembered to take a few pictures.
Taelyn doesn't usually take a pacifier, but this time she decided to hold it herself.


The guys hanging out while the kids were hunting eggs.


Allan and Maya looking for eggs.

Jay, Sierrah, Maya, Kirah, Allan and Leah showing off their findings.

Taelyn and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...