Friday, January 29, 2010

Alpha Kenny Body

After a very trying day.... My mom just really made me laugh. I don't mean like a chuckle, like a full on laugh out loud, bust your gut laugh. She is very Filipino and after more than 30 years in the States, she still has an accent. After a friend of mine sent me something on Youtube, I thought that I would try it with my mom. So I showed her something to read and with her accent, this is what we got.... ALPHA KENNY BODY... This was so, so cruel, but absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....Your poor Mom...I know she was dying of embarrassment once she realized how those 3 words sounded...Bless her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been saying those three words to myself trying to figure out what was so funny...til I finally heard her say it. Heeee. BAD!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...