Monday, July 17, 2017

Chaparrel Lane's 10th Annual 4th of July Block Party


This November will be our 10th year in our house! We celebrated our 10th Annual 4th of July Block Party! I cannot believe that this tradition has lasted and every year just gets better and better.  The day started with me doing Taelyn's hair in a festive Star in red, white and blue bands and a red bow. 



 We always get fun 4th of July shirts!




I unfortunately had to work during the day, so I snapped a few pictures of Taelyn and Trent before I left them for the day.  These two just don't like to cooperate when I am in hurry.  They were being way too silly!







 It took a lot of effort, but I finally got my shot! I got home from work just in time to eat a yummy potluck dinner and have great conversations with the neighbors.  When it got dark, we moved our chairs to the street and enjoyed the University of Redlands Firework Show.  We get the best firework show with out the smell and loud bangs.  It is the BEST!


The DiMillo's on the 4th of July!


These are the kids of Chaparrel Lane, plus my nieces and nephew 

Allan, Maya, Leah, Taelyn and Trent

Braxdon, Trent, Taelyn, Kailey and Geoffrey
It was a very successful Block Party! The kids are getting so big and enjoy it more every year.  Looking forward to making more memories with this bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...