Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving is always such a great time to be with family.  I LOVE having the holiday's at my parent's house.  Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on what we are most thankful for and for me, it is my family.  I don't know what I would do without any of them.

I have the most supportive, understanding, compassionate, helpful, loving (I could go on and on) husband.  He makes me happy on a daily basis, he is an amazing provider and my kids are so fortunate to have a daddy who loves them so much.  He does all of this when he's not getting on my nerves, (which is also daily.)

Taelyn is such a joy.  She has a presence about her and an infectious laugh.  She is the light of our lives, she is our entertainment, she has the wittiest personality, which sometimes gets her in trouble, but I don't know where I would be without this crazy little performer, my miracle baby. 

Trent is my Tank, my not so gentle giant.  This boy is so affectionate, always wanting to hold my hand and give me extra kisses and hugs.  He tries to smother his not so affectionate sister, to her dismay.  I love that he loves her! He is a lover, almost to a fault.  He hurts us sometimes because he doesn't know how to control his strength.  He has given me bruises and bumps on many occasions.  Trent is adventurous and is not really afraid of anything,  The good Lord knew what he was doing when he gave us Trent.  I need him in my life.  Oh, how I love my loving boy.

We seriously took about 20-25 pictures trying to get a good one and this was the best I could come up with. There was not one single picture where we all looked decent.
I adore my family and they are what I am most thankful for on Thanksgiving and everyday.  We had so much food and fun, Trent refused to take a nap, ended up passing out on the floor where he was playing with a floaty and a cash register. 
Taelyn found him and called us to tell us he was sleeping.  No, we did not tell her to do that for the picture, she did this all on her own. 
I am sad to say, I didn't get a good picture of everyone together, this is less than half of the people who celebrated with us. 
Thanksgiving day was wonderful, spent with the ones I'm most thankful for. 

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious that Trent passed out right on the floor. Neither of my kids has ever done that.

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...