Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chiefs, Food and Wine, Oh My!

On Sunday's Todd watches football ALL. DAY. LONG.  He is a die hard Kansas City Chiefs fan.  He and his friends went to Kansas City in 2010 (when Taelyn was just 6 months old) for a game and he brought back this 18 month cheerleading uniform for Taelyn.  He figured she could wear it for the next football season.  Well to our surprise, Taelyn has been able to wear this Cheerleading uniform for THREE seasons now.  I am amazed that it still fits! Boy did he get his money's worth with this thing.  At the time of this picture, the Chiefs were winning 9-0, now they are 9-3, not too shabby for a team who only won two games last season and Todd just so happened to be at one of them, against New Orleans, when they beat the Saints.  (Lucky Him)
 
 What a difference a year makes
 
 Daddy's rally helmet
 Silly Trent
After spending the morning with my family, went to Beverly Hills with one of my oldest and dearest friend's, LaQualia.  Her brother has a wine bottling company and invited us to the Beverly Hills Food and Wine Festival. 
 Frenemies!
 We were being way too silly
 It was such a nice day date with my friend.  We went hungry and sober, we left full and with a nice little buzz.  The different wines were amazing, not to mention all of the free samples we got.  We filled our bags to the brim with so many random things.  It was fun, fun, fun!!!

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...