Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween

Halloween, this year was probably the best yet.  Taelyn and Trent are at the age where they can really enjoy it and say cute things like, "Happy Halloween and Trick or Treat!"  They also chose their own costumes this year.  To my delight, they chose to match all on their own! Since I threw Trent a Jake and the Neverland Pirates birthday party, when I asked him what he wanted to be fore Halloween, he answered, "JAKE!" Then when I asked Taelyn, I thought she was gonna say Cinderella, but she surprised me and said, "Izzy." They were the cutest!

 Taelyn seriously cracks me up with her poses
 She was working her Izzy costume
 Izzy and Jake
 Izzy and Jake
 Jake and his sword
 Lets go, Mommy!
My mom hanging out with Izzy and Jake

We went to a few Halloween functions so the kids got good use out of their costumes.  I was just so thrilled with how well the kids did when we went around the neighborhood.  We trick or treated with the Sanders crew and every door we went to, all of the kids were so polite, (without being prompted).  This was one of three pictures I took during trick or treating and this was the ONLY picture out of the three was was not blurry.  Yup, I pretty much hate myself for not getting more pictures of our Halloween night. 

Aside from not getting more pictures, we had a fabulous night.  Great times, a very happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...