Monday, November 11, 2013

LA Zoo

Last week, my cousin, Jennifer and her two kids, Deitric and Cecilia came for a visit from New Jersey.  We had a FULL week!  We tried to do everything we possibly could do in a weeks time, so every single day they were here, we went somewhere.  They got in late Saturday night, so early Sunday, we went out to Dessert Hot Springs to visit Jennifer's best friend.  We spent the whole day there with friends and family. 

Monday, we went to the LA Zoo. 
 Trent was a little under the weather, as you can see in the picture above. 
This was first time my kids have ever been to the zoo. Although Taelyn was really excited to see all of the animals, she kept saying, "Mommy, it's too stinky here!"
 My poor chunk was a clingy man all day. 
 For some strange reason, this black jay was obsessed with me, it kinda creeped me out.  He followed me and got a little too close for comfort.
Cecilia was helping Taelyn up to see the Elephant
 Jennifer was able to pet the elephant
 Despite his crabbiness, he had fun riding an alligator
 The kids riding on a elephant
 Todd wanted to ride a camel
 I can't take this guy anywhere!
 Cecilia and Trent on the camel
 I think Trent liked the camel
 Sassy Cecilia
 Such a sweet moment captured
Fun day at the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...