Thursday, January 10, 2013

Taelyn's 2nd Dentist Visit

Taelyn's first visit to the dentist was not the best experience. The dentist didn't even get to look into her mouth. Every time he got close to her, she would swing. I was so embarrassed. She actually connected a few times and hit the poor man. We practiced with Taelyn, but everything we worked on, went right out the window when we got there.

Six months later we tried again. My brother and I pulled into the parking lot at the same time. It was a family affair! We filled the office, we took up every chair. I think this also helped ease Taelyn's nerves. She saw her Ates and Kuya sit patiently and without freaking out, so she followed. She was great. Here they are:

I was first, I had my cleaning and no cavities!
Todd was there for moral support
My happy girl
Allan and Maya
Leah getting her cleaning
Taelyn getting acquainted with the equipment, while Bapa Russ and Kuya Allan watch
She was so cooperative
Getting her teeth brushed
Getting her teeth flossed
My girl is getting so big, we were all so proud of her, hopefully in six months for her next visit, she will do just as well, if not better.

1 comment:

  1. Dentist office are so sterile/cold looking I can see how any kid (and adult!) would hate them. Glad she did so well the second time around!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...