Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thoughts of Daddy

While driving today, I got a flash thought of my dad. It was weird. I think of my dad quite often, but it seems like in the past few months I think of him more and more. It has been a little more than 8 years since his passing. There are many things that I don't remember, and there are things that come to mind that I haven't thought of in forever. My dad was a great photographer. While watching some documentary. I thought about sitting in my dad's office/dark room for hours watching him develop his pictures. I wonder what kind of photographer he would be now. What kind of pictures he would take of his granddaughter. It comforts me to think that he is watching over us and taking care of my baby boy Trent. I wish that our relationship could have been better towards the end of his days, but things didn't seem to work out like that. We argued over the silliest things and being young and stubborn, that kept me from him. The one good thing that came from my daddy's death is that I don't ever take people for granted, and I ALWAYS let people know how I feel about them. I don't let stupid arguments last. I will never make that mistake again! Rest in Peace Daddy, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...