Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Drive to Arizona and New Mexico

On August 12, 2010, we set off on a road trip to New Mexico to see Dana, Todd's sister graduate with her Bachelor's Degree. We left at 5am right after Taelyn woke up and ate. We wanted her to sleep the majority of the way, so we planned as soon as she was ready to be put back down that we would head out. It worked! She slept nearly the entire way. We stopped at 9am to get gas and to feed her again. She went right back to sleep. We drove for 2 more hours and made it to Grampy and Grammy's house in Williams, Arizona.
We stayed the night there and continued on to Albuquerque, New Mexico the next day. Same plan, wake up early and get there as soon as we could. Taelyn was Amazing!!! She was such a joy during the drive. She slept and when she woke up, she entertained herself. What a good girl we have. It was also really nice to spend that time with Todd. I am really amazed and thankful that I have a husband who I still never run out of things to talk about. We enjoyed the drive together. I was just overwhelmed with happiness. I have pretty much everything I have ever wanted. It was a beautiful drive and didn't seem quite as long as it was the last few times we drove out to Arizona. I love my husband so much and our lives have been enriched even more since we had Taelyn. Happy and loved is how I felt on the drive out to Arizona and New Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that she did so well... you really do have a great baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...