Friday, December 14, 2012

Pictures and My Birthday

Random pictures from the last few days
Trent in his Police Car
I walked into the bathroom and he had my bra over his face... I guess he smelled my breast milk
This guy loves to water the plants... His shirt is so fitting
At lunch with friends
I just love these little cuties, we had a "Pajama Party"
Hide and Seek, I guess they were both it
Slow Down
Market Night
Boys in their cars
These girls love to go FAST!
Taelyn and Kailey
Trent was being too quiet, and this is why. My little book worm
Family time at the Sanders' house
Taelyn sleeping with her purse (sorry for the blurriness, it was dark in her room)

*******************
My birthday is December 10th, but since it fell on a Monday this year, we celebrated on the Friday before. I don't remember where I heard about this Mystery Detective Dinner Theater from, but I Googled it and got the information and told a few of my friends and we went. It was so much fun. It is set up kind of like Clue. You are watching a play and then there was a murder and another and then another. The key was to figure out who the killer is and what is the motive. I am usually really great at figuring these things out, but I could hardly pay attention. It was so MUCH FUN!!

My Honey Do and Me
Sweet Tekura, my sorority sister, with my Brother and SIL in the background
Rafaelle and Paul
Calvin, my Brotha from anotha Mutha
My girl Qualia
Me, Tekura and Brigette
James and Amber
My girl Shanoan came all the way from LA to hang with us
The Cast

I am so blessed to see 32 years. I have great friends, an amazing family, the best husband anyone could ask for and two of the sweetest little babies God could ever bless me with . I am overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude. I LOVE MY LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...