Sunday, September 24, 2017

Museum Of Ice Cream

Todd and I heard about this awesome Art Exhibit a few months ago.  We tried to get tickets, but it was sold out everytime we tried.  Some how we managed to get tickets for a Monday afternoon. Since its mine and Todd's only day off together, we decided to make a day out of it.  We sent the kids to school in the morning and then we took them out just before lunch.  I know we should take them out of school, but it is a museum and it's educational, right?




First stop was In & Out for lunch






When we made it into LA, we took the kids to Olivera Street.  I haven't been there since I was a kid.  It was fun to explore all of the different shops and the historical monuments, structures and statues.




 After Olivera Street, we made our way to the Museum of Ice Cream
 It was SO much fun! We were ushered into multiple rooms one by one.  The first room had these awesome pink vintage pay phones.
 Every room had a different art display and the best part: Ice Cream or Candy samples!!!

 Huge, life sized Popsicles!
This room had HUGE Gummy Bears!! can you guess what the sample was? Yes! Gummy's, Trent's most favorite thing in life!

 What would an Ice Cream Museum be without a pool full of SPRINKLES!?!?! I'm still finding sprinkles everywhere!


It was a very much needed day to spend as a family!  We enjoyed every part of it!

1 comment:

  1. Ditch days are the best! I'm all for them 😀That looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...