Monday, August 22, 2011

Grampy Fun

Todd's dad and step mom live in Arizona and visit us often, since its a short 6 hour drive. We LOVE when Grampy and Grammy come and visit. Taelyn LOVES her "Bampy." He is silly with her and they play and enjoy each other. Sometimes she goes a few months without seeing him, but when she does, she always remembers him and is so happy to see him. It really melts my heart to see them play together. Here are a few shots from their visit.

There were being bad, so I had to put them in jail


Grampy's shoes are too BIG!

Grampy chasing Taelyn

Eating ice and getting Grampy all wet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...