Sunday, July 30, 2017

Todd's Employee Apprication Day

Todd works for an amazing company that treats their employees very well.  Every year, they have an Employee Appreciation Day.  The last few years it have been at Universal Studios.  They pay for everything!  It is such a fun day for our family.  This year was much more fun since our kids are able to do pretty much everything.  We spent the entire day there!

Hogwarts
How cute is this??
We had a feast at Three Broomsticks.  I think we will eat here every time we come to Universal.  The food was so flavorful and they gave us a lot!  We were full all day from this huge lunch.  

 We couldn't let this photo opportunity pass. 
The Studio Tour Tram Ride is my most favorite thing to do. 
The company had a "Kid's Zone" for all of the Employees.  They had games and prizes, ice cream and dancing!
 I don't know what Sponge Bob was doing to Todd, but he sure was pushy about it!
Super Cool 3-D Glasses for the Minions Ride
The DiMillo's
We take a picture in front of the Universal Studios Sign every year.  It is fun to see how the kids are growing!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...