Thursday, October 19, 2017

October Fun

October is flying by! We started our month with a full morning at church.  Taelyn is in the Christmas Musical, so she needs to be at church at 7:45am every Sunday.  After church, we went to a birthday party for my nephew. 



Party hopping at its finest! After my nephew's party, we met up for some Thai food to Celebrate our friend, Ryan's birthday. 
Ryan, Lea, (Photobomber Taelyn,)  Me and Todd

How cute are these two?


My mom has Monday's off, so she came to hang out with me.  We went to Taekwondo, Soccer and then we went to Johnny's Taco's to watch the Chiefs play during Monday Night Football.  

Taelyn and Trent had their six month dentist check up and I am so proud to report that they both had no cavities!!


Taelyn and Trent wear pink to show their support for Breast Cancer 

Trent has been rocking in Taekwondo!  He had a Belt Testing.  Oma and Opa came to support him.  He is now a Yellow Cheetah Belt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...