Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I started my Thanksgiving morning with a run, it was more like a slight jog, actually, it was more like a grueling struggle and fight to the top and a clumsy trot to the bottom. I took the kids to the water tower in Highland. I thought it was a good idea. I figured I'd get a little extra exercise before I over indulged in Thanksgiving dinner. It was ROUGH!!! I didn't realize how hard it would be to push two kids up and down a hill. This was on Thursday and it is now Monday and I'm still pretty sore. I am in pain. At least when I made it to the top, I was able to see this view.
Taelyn and Trent didn't seem to care much for the sun, but Taelyn was such a great motivator when I wanted to just turn around. She kept saying, "You can do it Mommy!" I made it to the top all by myself. I'm proud, but I am paying for it.
When I got home, I made some pilgrim hats out of cookies, Mini Reese's peanut butter cups and some yellow icing.
I also made some turkey cupcakes, this was my contribution to Thanksgiving
Unfortunately I am completely lame and forgot to take a family picture when everyone was all together. This was the ONLY picture I took of anyone in my family. This is my nephew Junior and Trent. I can't get over how tall Junior is. Giant Status.
We had a great, family filled Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my amazing family even though I neglected to capture any of them. I don't know how I forgot to take pictures, I will be much better by the time Christmas come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...