Friday, April 8, 2011

Cheerleading Time


Anyone who knows me, knows that I was a cheerleader for nearly half of my life. I started in junior high, then high school, then on to college. I not only was I a cheerleader myself, but I also was a coach. I coached little girls from 5-14 for the California Youth Spirit Corps, as well as my lovely but unruly high school girls at Arroyo Valley High School. I LOVE CHEER!!! I love everything about it. I love the sportsmanship, I love the athleticism, I love the loud sounds, I love the showmanship, I love the outfits, I love the energy, I honestly love pretty much everything about it.





My beautiful nieces Maya and Leah are now cheerleaders and they cheer for my old company California Youth Spirit Corps. Last Saturday they had a cheer competition and you know I was there to cheer them on! They were so cute! They were the best girls out there, (NOT biased at all). These two really knew there stuff. I was just so proud!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...