After a very trying day.... My mom just really made me laugh. I don't mean like a chuckle, like a full on laugh out loud, bust your gut laugh. She is very Filipino and after more than 30 years in the States, she still has an accent. After a friend of mine sent me something on Youtube, I thought that I would try it with my mom. So I showed her something to read and with her accent, this is what we got.... ALPHA KENNY BODY... This was so, so cruel, but absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trent is 6!!
I blinked and my man turned six years old. Every year I have had a huge party. According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...
-
Hi everyone, I'm new to this blog thing, but I have been inspired by a few friends whose blogs I follow and thought I could do something...
-
Before Taelyn's 2nd birthday, I attempted to potty train her. The 1st two days went off without any accidents. I thought, "This i...
-
October is flying by! We started our month with a full morning at church. Taelyn is in the Christmas Musical, so ...
oh my, that is funny!!! haha
ReplyDeleteI've been saying those three words to myself trying to figure out what was so funny...til I finally heard her say it. Heeee. BAD!
ReplyDelete